Sigvaris Secure Compression Arm Sleeve
Sigvaris Secure (550 series) - Maintaining more graduated compression throughout the arm than traditional arm sleeves, it is " all day long, all day strong!"
The 550 Series Secure compression arm sleeve from Sigvaris, is a hybrid garment which provides graduated compression and containment to help manage lymphedema, post-surgical edema, as well as general edematous conditions. The Sigvaris Secure compression arm sleeve maintains more graduated compression throughout the arm than do other traditional sleeves and the high modulus in-lay yarns from which the garment is made, provide containment while working to maintain limb profile and minimize garment fatigue. The dotted grip-top band is breathable and appropriate for sensitive skin, yet assures the sleeve stays in place all day. The unique sizing system of the Secure compression arm sleeve offers a wide range of regular and full sizes, reaching up to 20 inch arm circumferences. Pair with a Secure compression glove or gauntlet for complete upper extremity coverage.
- Featuring a dotted silicone grip-top band to ensure the sleeve stays in place all day
- Unique sizing system to fit a wide range of sizes
- Double-covered yarns that ensures no bare spandex will touch the skin
- Unique sizing system fits regular and full sizes up to 20 inch arms
- Available in 15-20mm Hg, 20-30mm Hg and 30-40mm Hg
- Durable, comfortable, and breathable
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding garments. Call for assistance with sizing.)