ReadyWrap Fusion Kit
Lymphedema Compression Wraps
ReadyWrap Lymphedema Compression Wraps
The Solaris ReadyWrap Fusion Kit lymphedema compression wraps combine the adjustable compression of ReadyWrap leg compression wraps with targeted foot and ankle compression provided by ReadyWrap Fusion liners making them an excellent choice for effective self-management of lymphedema. The ReadyWrap compression wraps for legs are the perfect alternative to traditional compression garments, and are used by medical professionals to reduce swelling from venous disease, lymphedema and other chronic edema. The ReadyWrap Fusion liners feature a low profile, allowing them to easily fit inside of a shoe while providing targeted compression to the foot and ankle. Together, this single Fusion Kit is the ultimate solution for offering continuous, adjustable compression for self-management of lymphedema, edema, leg ulcers, venous insufficiency and leg fatigue!
CLICK HERE TO OPEN READYWRAP FUSION KIT SIZING CHART
Features of Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps For Legs
Some of the top features of the Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps for Legs include:
- - Tri-color strapping system that makes application even easier (simply match the colored straps together and you're done)
- - Double-sewn liner (allows for easy, one-handed donning and doffing)
- - Blocked spine construction (reduces stretch and improves structural support)
- - Overlapping foot and knee units (helps prevent gapping)
- - Can be worn with compression hosiery (for additional support and protection)
- - Easily adjusts to allow for daily girth fluctuations (can adjust the compression levels based on daily needs)
- - Available in black or beige
Uses of Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps For Legs
Indications for Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps for Legs include:
- - Lymphedema wrapping (management of chronic and acute lymphedema, venous edema and other venous conditions)
Other Information About Compression Garments for Lymphedema
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema compression garments.
If you need assistance with sizing for Solaris compression garments for lymphedema, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to Solaris ReadyWrap lymphedema wraps and compression garments for lymphedema, we also have a large selection of night time compression garments for lymphedema, as well as compression bras, vests, tops and camisoles, lymphedema shoes and boots, bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.
Click here for the Solaris ReadyWrap for the calf