ReadyWrap - Foot SL
ReadyWrap Lymphedema Compression Wrap for LegsThe Solaris ReadyWrap compression leg wraps for edema and lymphedema are the perfect alternative to traditional compression garments, and are especially beneficial if you have trouble donning (putting on) elastic compression daywear. The ReadyWrap Foot SL features a slim, tubular design that easily slides onto the foot, comfortably conforming around the ankle to ensure a correct fit, while the low profile lets it easily fit into any shoe allowing you to wear your "everyday" footwear once again!
Lymphedema Compression Wraps
ReadyWrap Lymphedema Compression Wraps
The Solaris ReadyWrap lymphedema compression wraps are the perfect alternative to traditional compression garments and are used by medical professionals to reduce swelling from venous disease, lymphedema and other chronic edema on almost any part of the body. With standard size ReadyWrap foot compression wraps, calf compression wraps, knee compression wraps, and thigh compression wraps you can get an off-the-shelf solution that offers a "custom" fit.
Features of Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps For Legs
Some of the top features of the Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps for Legs include:
- - Tri-color strapping system that makes application even easier (simply match the colored straps together and you're done)
- - Easily fits in a shoe with a slim, tubular design (you can wear your everyday footwear)
- - Adjustable straps that conform comfortably around the ankle (ensures a correct and comfortable fit)
- - Overlapping calf and toe units (helps prevent gapping)
- - Can be worn with compression hosiery (for additional support and protection)
- - Easily adjusts to allow for daily girth fluctuations (can adjust the compression levels based on daily needs)
- - Available in black or beige
Uses of Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps For Legs
Indications for Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps for Legs include:
- - Lymphedema wrapping (management of chronic and acute lymphedema, venous edema and other venous conditions)
Other Information About Compression Garments for Lymphedema
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema compression garments.
If you need assistance with sizing for Solaris compression garments for lymphedema, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to Solaris ReadyWrap lymphedema wraps and compression garments for lymphedema, we also have a large selection of night time compression garments for lymphedema, as well as compression bras, vests, tops and camisoles, lymphedema shoes and boots, bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.