Durelast is an extra short, short stretch compression bandage that may be used to provide exceptionally strong compression of the extremities
As an extra short, short stretch compression bandage, Durelast by Lohmann & Rauscher provides very strong compression bandaging for phlebology as well as for the treatment of acute and chronic Lymphedema. It is also useful to provide support and stress relief in traumatology and sports medicine applications. While similar to other short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema, Durelast is an extra short, short stretch bandage that is useful when exceptionally strong compression is needed. It’s firm-grip texture helps to ensure that the bandaging layers remain securely in place without slippage. Use in combination with foams and padding to ensure even distribution of it’s compressive power, or to help target areas of fibrossis.
- High cotton content makes it very skin-friendly
- Air permeable
- Extensibility is approximately 45%
- Latex free
- Reusable and machine washable
- Sterilizable with steam
66% cotton, 34% polyamideTable of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding bandages and bandaging supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)
Top Choices of Lymphedema Products For Lymphedema Wrapping
Be sure to check out our full line of short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema!
- - Comprilan wraps and Comprilan bandages
- - Rosidal K lymphedema bandages
- - BiaForm short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema
- - LoPress short stretch wraps and bandages
- - SoftCompress short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema
- - Idealbinde short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema
- - Isoband short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema
If you are looking for a cream or lotion created with all natural ingredients to help keep your skin naturally moisturized and healthy during lymphedema wrapping, be sure to check out Royal Bee Skin Healing Cream and Lymphoderm lotion – the best lotion for lymphedema.