Solaris Female Labia Swell Spot
Solaris Swell Spot And Foam Pads For LymphedemaThe Solaris swell spot and foam pads for lymphedema come in an array of different shapes and sizes which are specially designed to soften and treat specific areas of fibrosis or edema throughout the body. The Solaris Female Labia swell spot features a tapered design to enhance comfort while applying gentle compression and lower abdominal coverage to direct fluid away from genital area and is ideally suited to be worn with compression shorts to provide gentle targeted pressure to the affected area during lymphedema therapy.
Swell Spots And Foam Pads And Padding For Lymphedema
Solaris Female Labia Pad And Swell Spot For Lymphedema
The Solaris swell spots and foam pads and padding are the perfect answer to create localized tissue pressure differentials to stimulate interstitial fluid movement, prevent stagnation and soften indurated tissue. Specially designed to fit various body contours making them useful in providing targeted therapy for the treatment and management of fibrosis or edema and are especially useful in the treatment of acute and chronic lymphedema. The Solaris swell spots and foam pads for lymphedema can be placed almost anywhere on the body and used under short stretch compression bandages, tucked into Caresia bandaging sleeves for lymphedema, or with compression garments for lymphedema for specific attention to problematic areas. The gray and black fabrics promote comfort with their breathable, wickable, and thermal release properties. The gray fabric has tiny microfibers that grip the skin and encourages gentle tissue stretch to help open the initial lymphatics, encouraging comfort with therapy. The unique foam particles contained within the swell spots help create localize tissue pressure differentials that stimulates interstitial fluid movement, prevents stagnation and softens indurated tissue.
For more options, check out our large selection of medical foam padding.
Features of Solaris Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Some of the top features of Solaris swell spots and foam pads include:
- - Solaris swell spots and foam pads are used by professionals to reduce swelling from venous disease or lymphedema on almost any part of the body (ensures comfort and freedom from worry)
- - Foam within the pad creates localized tissue pressure differentials (stimulates interstitial fluid movement, prevents stagnation and softens indurated tissue)
- - Measures 30cm x 50cm
- - Latex-free, outer fabric and fill (makes them more comfortable to wear while being skin friendly)
- - Machine wash and dry in light heat (easy to clean and extend life of product)
Uses for Solaris Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Indications for Solaris swell spots and foam pads include:
- - Post-op and lymphedema treatment and management (management of fibrosis, edema or acute and chronic lymphedema)
- - When additional localized tissue pressure differentials that stimulate interstitial fluid movement, prevents stagnation and softens indurated tissue is needed
Other Information About Solaris Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema products.
If you need assistance with questions about Solaris swell spots and foam pads or our other lymphedema products, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to Solaris swell spots and foam pads, we also have a large selection of lymphedema shoes and boots, as well as bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.