Compreflex Lite Compression Wrap
Compreflex Lite Lymphedema Compression Wrap for LegsThe Compreflex Lite compression leg wraps for edema and lymphedema represents a new concept of easy to apply, yet effective compression for the treatment and management lower extremity lymphedema. Easier to use than traditional compression stockings for lymphedema, the Compreflex Lite compression wraps for legs simply slide on and wrap around the leg, being easily adjusted with Velcro straps to achieve the desired active gradient compression needed for wrapping for lymphedema.
Lymphedema Compression Wraps
Compreflex Lite Lymphedema Compression Wraps
The Sigvaris Compreflex Lite lymphedema compression wraps represent a new concept of easy to apply, yet effective compression for the treatment and management lower extremity lymphedema. Ideal for mild to moderate lymphedema or venous insufficiency, the Compreflex Lite compression wraps for legs utilize Breath-O-Prene fabric to ensure a comfortable and conforming fit and feature a thin stretch panel for effective support. Easier to use than traditional compression stockings for lymphedema once donned the straps of the Compreflex Lite may be easily adjusted to achieve up to 30-40mm Hg active gradient compression. The durable Breath-O-Prene fabric resists fraying and tearing, helping to increase longevity of the product. May be combined with a Compreflex thigh compression wrap, a Compreflex knee compression wrap and CompreBoot foot compression wrap for full leg compression.
Features of Compreflex Lite Compression Wraps For Legs
Some of the top features of the Compreflex Lite Compression Wraps for Legs include:
- - One pair of Sigvaris compressive (15mm Hg) silver infused Transition liners are included with each Compreflex Lite compression wrap
- - The patented AccuTab pressure indicator ensures desired compression is achieved (simply adjust to the desired compression and secure the Velcro strap)
- - Sewn in inner sleeve (allows for easy, one-handed placement and donning)
- - Can achieve up to 30-40mm Hg lower extremity compression (excellent for lymphedema wrapping)
- - Can be worn with compression hosiery (for additional support and protection)
- - Easily adjusts to allow for daily girth fluctuations (can adjust the compression levels based on daily needs)
- - Latex free
- - Available in black or beige
Uses of Compreflex Lite Compression Wraps For Legs
Indications for Compreflex Lite Compression Wraps for Legs include:
- - Lymphedema wrapping (management of chronic and acute lymphedema, venous edema and other venous conditions)
Other Information About Compression Garments for Lymphedema
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema compression garments.
If you need assistance with sizing for Sigvaris compression garments for lymphedema, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to Compreflex Lite lymphedema wraps and compression garments for lymphedema, we also have a large selection of night time compression garments for lymphedema, as well as compression bras, vests, tops and camisoles, lymphedema shoes and boots, bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.