Mediven Comfort Knee High Compression Stockings
Medi Mediven Compression Stockings and Garments For LymphedemaThe Medi Mediven Comfort compression stockings (knee high) are the most comfortable compression socks in their class. With a skin-friendly fabric that is both soft and supple, the Mediven Comfort compression stockings for legs also feature the patented Clima-Comfort and Clima-Fresh functions that ensure a comfortable and dry, all day long fit for the effective management of lymphedema of the leg and other venous conditions.
Compression Stockings and Garments For Lymphedema
Medi Mediven Compression Stockings and Garments For Lymphedema
As it’s name implies, the Medi Mediven Comfort compression stockings are most comfortable compression stockings in their class and are excellent for year-round wear. Available in many variations, sizes, compression levels, as well as an assortment of colors, Mediven Comfort compression stockings provide a perfect and consistent fit along with accurate compression for the effective management of leg lymphedema, edema and other venous conditions.
The patented Clima-Comfort fabric of Mediven Comfort compression sleeves releases moisture for temperature control, ensuring a comfortable and dry fit all day long. The integrated Clima-Fresh function of Mediven Comfort features zinc pyrithione with antibacterial properties that help reduce odor and antifungal properties to reduce the formation of fungus caused by moisture, while also helping to reduce static cling.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE MEDI MEDIVEN SIZE CHART FOR COMPRESSION STOCKINGS
Features of Medi Compression Stockings and Garments For Lymphedema
Some of the top features of Medi Mediven Comfort compression stockings for legs include:
- - Available in the full range of 15-20mm Hg, 20-30mm Hg and 30-40mm Hg of compression (several choices for managing leg and foot lymphedema and other venous conditions)
- - Offered in different lengths, calf widths and sizes (sizing to fit your personal needs)
- - Available in open-toe and closed-toe styles
- - Maximum therapeutic effectiveness for lymphedema, edema, and other venous conditions
- - Soft but durable fabric that provides accurate compression and fit (great for an active lifestyle)
- - Opaque coverage conceals skin blemishes and varicose veins
- - Clima-Comfort and Clima-Fresh properties (regulates temperature and moisture, while eliminating odor)
- - Easy to clean (you can machine wash and dry the compression stockings)
See these other options in knee high Medi compression stockings:
- Medi Mediven Forte Compression Stockings (knee high)
- Medi Mediven Assure Compression Stockings (knee high)
- Medi Mediven Plus Compression Stockings (knee high)
- Medi Mediven Sheer and Soft Compression Stockings (knee high)
- Medi Mediven Active Ribbed Stockings (knee high)
- Medi Mediven Comfort Vitality Compression Stockings (knee high)
- Medi Mediven For Men Classic Compression Stockings (knee high)
- Medi Mediven For Men Select Compression Stockings (knee high)
Uses for Medi Compression Stockings and Garments For Lymphedema
Indications for Medi Mediven Comfort compression stockings for legs include:
- - Lymphedema treatment and management (management of lymphedema)
- - Management of mild to moderate spider veins and edema
- - Treatment and management of slight to severe varicose veins and edema
Note: Mediven is a trademark of Medi USA, Inc.
Other Information About Medi Compression Sleeves, Stockings and Garments For Lymphedema
Please read our Returns Policy regarding compression stockings, compression garments and lymphedema products.
If you need assistance with questions about Medi compression stockings and garments or our other lymphedema products, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at email@example.com.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to Medi compression sleeves, stockings and garments, we also have a large selection of lymphedema shoes and boots, as well as bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.